Our team has prepared some of the best options for you. All the accommodation proposed by us is in the walking distance from/to the venue starting from 15 EUR (Marathon Hostel: City Hostel) to 37.5 EUR (Marathon Hotel: Falkensteiner Hotel) per person per night (depending on the stars of the hotel ;) )
Below you will find detailed information about the type of the accommodation that is more suitable for you. Feel free to book your preferred one only after getting your IN email…
Please note that both options below are subject to availability and keep in mind that June is high season for Bratislava.
Marathon Hotel: Falkensteiner Hotel – Pilárikova ulica 5, SK 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia
Special offer till 19.04.2018
only for the marathon participants! by our partner
A new hotel from the famous chain with the perfect city centre location:
5min walk from the main square, 10min walk from both festival venues!
“Welcome home“ hospitality and great cuisine à la carte!
Rooftop Lounge overlooking Bratislava old town!
Prices for Falkensteiner Hotel
|Single Room (EUR/room/Night)||Double Room (EUR/room/Night)|
* Because of the high season and business occupancy of the hotel, Thursday and Monday night is slightly more expensive than the BTP-days prices, but we still arranged a discounted price compared to the list price.
- Rates are quoted per room per night, including Falkensteiner buffet breakfast in American style, 24-hours internet connection in the room, 20% VAT and are non-commissionable.
- Rates include free entry to Acquapura City SPA (Fitness area, Finish sauna, steam bath, relaxation room with access to terrace, massage room – possible to order massage).
- Room equipment: IP TV, internet connection, complimentary use of coffee/tea making facilities (high quality Nespresso coffee machine), individually adjusted air-conditioning, working desk, bathroom with floor heating and daylight.
- Rates are excluding city tax € 1.70 per person per night.
Booking Falkensteiner Hotel:
Some photos of Falkensteiner Hotel:
Marathon Hostel: City Hostel
City Hostel is a very cozy hostel situated in the very heart of Bratislava 5 minutes walk distance to the Marathon Venue and city center. It is safe, clean and quite. You will really enjoy your stay in City Hostel. There is free Wi-Fi available in the reception area (btw, it is also available in most cafes in Bratislava). Our team agreed very special prices for you (below – starting from 13.5 EUR/night/person in 4-people room), excluding breakfast and city tax(~1.70 EUR). City Hostel has a capacity of app. 70 people and booking is possible subject to availability. All rooms have separate bathrooms. Rooms vary from single to 2, 3 and 4 people. So don’t be late with your booking ;)
Prices for City Hostel:
BTP guests have 10% discount on the below list prices for high season* mentioning the code “TANGO”
Single room: 30 EUR/night/room excl. city tax (after 10% discount with TANGO code: 27 EUR)
Double room: 40 EUR/night/room excl. city tax (after 10% discount with TANGO code: 36 EUR)
3 beds room: 50 EUR/night/room excl. city tax (after 10% discount with TANGO code: 45 EUR)
4 beds room: 60 EUR/night/room excl. city tax (after 10% discount with TANGO code: 54 EUR)
* City hostel keeps the right to change the prices. Check their webpage before booking. 10% discount will be applied for BTP guests in any case.
Booking City Hostel:
You can book your place at the hostel via City Hostel registration page. Whenever you are booking write in NOTE area: “TANGO” so that you enjoy 10% discount during the marathon stay. PLEASE mention and ask which room you do prefer (2-3-4 people). If not, you will be automatically offered for single room with higher rates.
To keep reservations with later check –in time, City Hostel will require only valid credit card where they will make preautorization to cover first night.
By arrival you can use this card for payment, or after cash payment this deposit will be unblocked.
Some photos of City Hostel:
We recommend you to book your accommodation close to the venue (Námestie SNP 12, Bratislava, Slovakia), so that you can enjoy the city center and your stay even more :)